Quy Nhon, Quy Nhon Vietnam, Quy Nhon Travel Guide, Tours, Map, Photos
Qui Nhon is the little visited provincial capital of Binh Dinh province. Although it was recognised as a city as late as 1898, its history reaches back to the days of the Kingdom of Champa. In the 11th century, the Cham people migrated southwards and moved their capital city to a location about 30km north of present-day Qui Nhon and named it Vijaya. It survived until 1471, when the citadel was sacked by the Vietnamese.
Quy Nhon is a southeastern city of Binh Dinh Province in the middle part of Vietnam. In an area of 284.28 km, Quy Nhon is the place of various types of soil, beaches, resorts and water species… and the home to more than 810000 people.
Quy Nhon is 1065 km far from Ha Noi in the north, 690km from Ho Chi Minh City to the south. About climate, weather in Quy Nhon is divided into two specific seasons: dry season (from March to September), rainy season (the rest time in year). The annual average temperature is 24.5oC. Nowadays, Quy Nhon is a beautiful place with special features of a potential tourist destination. There is something you can’t miss when visiting this place:
1. Fish noodles: This traditional dish is not only famous in Binh Dinh but also well-known in Vietnam due to its flavors and cooking ways.
2. Twin Brick Tower (Hung Thanh Towers): Hung Thanh Towers is an architectural structure with two similar towers while one is 18m high and the other is 20m.
3. Long Khanh Pagoda: a Buddhist pagoda built in 18th century.
4. Thi Nai Bridge: the longest sea overpass in Vietnam (2477.3m)
5. Ghenh Rang Tien Sa: a beautiful shore with beaches and islets, emerald waters and white sand.
Quy Nhon on Map - Interactive Map
Top Quy Nhon Tours
Please kindly send us your ideas about the tours: destinations, attractions, your group, hotel class...we will get back to you with details & best offers quickly...Travel Vietnam with us to have authentic & unique experiences now!Design Your Own Tour →