Although Vietnam is well-known as a friendly and safe destination for travelers, you should see some dos & don'ts bellow to have a joyful and trouble-free journey in Vietnam.
- Show your respect to the old and religious beliefs.
- Ask for permission before taking photograph at the sights.
- Put off your shoes outside before entering the temples
- Wear long and body covering clothes when visit the temples.
- Hand things to the others and take things from the others by both hands.
- Bring a map and a hotel business card by your side.
- Keep valuable things (like visa, cash, credit cards, etc.) in safety box at the hotel.
- Touch someone at the head or point at someone by your finger (or feet).
- Show extreme actions at public area (e.g. kiss at public area).
Vietnam has a special place in my heart. There are definitely more than 10 things to do in Vietnam, closer to 100 but unless you have 4 months, I twiddled the list down to 10.
Recently in Vietnam, transportation has been rapidly developed with many kinds of transports and it's continuously easier to travel from a country to Vietnam and vice versa, as well as travel from a...
Vietnam isn't a paradise of shopping with expensive products of famous brands but there, surely you will find several interesting things to buy. Let hire a driver and depart for a shopping session!...
In Vietnam, travelers will find plenty of dishes which are very simple in appearance but very impressive. Vietnamese cuisine definitely excites you all and shows you many things about Vietnamese...
All payments in Vietnam must be done in Vietnamese currency unit - Vietnam dong (VND). Thus, if you expect to pay for an item or service in cash, you ought to change it into Vietnam dong. You can use...
Don't hesitate to send us your requests. We will send you the best offers quickly!
Please kindly send us your ideas about the tours: destinations, attractions, your group, hotel class... we will get back to you with details & best offers quickly. Surely, you will feel satisfactory!