Vietnam has a special place in my heart. There are definitely more than 10 things to do in Vietnam, closer to 100 but unless you have 4 months, I twiddled the list down to 10.
Vietnam has some of the best food I have eaten, some of the warmest people, and the most amazing natural scenery.
(1) Cruise among thousands of lime-stone islands on Halong Bay.
(2) Enjoy sunbathing and swimming on beautiful beaches of Vietnam (such as Danang, Nha Trang, Nui Ne, etc.).
(3) Explore Hoi An’s ancient streets, which are filled with historic building, tailors and boutiques; and delectable cuisine.
(4) Have a bowl of steaming hot noodle (so-called “pho”) in Hanoi or Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).
(5) Have a cyclo drive around the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
(6) Head for Dalat – paradise of honeymooners with old French colonial villas, cool weather and romantic setting of lakes and hills.
(7) Relish some fresh fruits at the orchards or floating markets of Mekong River Delta.
(8) Take part in bustling ambiance of traditional Tet holiday (Lunar New Year Festival).
(9) Visit cool mountainous area of Sapa and interact with local ethnic minorities.
(10)Visit Hue’s Imperial City with ancient monuments.
Although Vietnam is well-known as a friendly and safe destination for travelers, you should see some dos & don'ts bellow to have a joyful and trouble-free journey in Vietnam.
Recently in Vietnam, transportation has been rapidly developed with many kinds of transports and it's continuously easier to travel from a country to Vietnam and vice versa, as well as travel from a...
Vietnam isn't a paradise of shopping with expensive products of famous brands but there, surely you will find several interesting things to buy. Let hire a driver and depart for a shopping session!...
In Vietnam, travelers will find plenty of dishes which are very simple in appearance but very impressive. Vietnamese cuisine definitely excites you all and shows you many things about Vietnamese...
All payments in Vietnam must be done in Vietnamese currency unit - Vietnam dong (VND). Thus, if you expect to pay for an item or service in cash, you ought to change it into Vietnam dong. You can use...
Don't hesitate to send us your requests. We will send you the best offers quickly!
Please kindly send us your ideas about the tours: destinations, attractions, your group, hotel class... we will get back to you with details & best offers quickly. Surely, you will feel satisfactory!